Basically, I have continued to do some hard drive cleaning to finish a bunch of small projects I began and gave up close to 80-90% completion.
This dressup was part of those, it was a way to recycle unused art of the old Victory Girl project. It is finally completed... almost 3 years later... and its age shows
I am not sure it's relevant to post it anymore, but well, it's better than nothing. Considering it only took an hour to patch what was left to do, it is probably kinda worth it.
I found a glitch: When I made the hair black and I changed the eyes the hair reset
An upgrade/rework some day isn't completely impossible, though.